Q Securities also operates through its investment firm agents (within the meaning of the Polish Act on Trading in Financial Instruments of 29 July 2005), who are entitled to act on behalf and for the account of Q Securities the following actions:
- submitting offers for the purchase of financial instruments offered by Q Securities to potential investors indicated by Q Securities
- transmission of documents to investors or clients (including potential), other than the above-mentioned documents and information that were provided by Q Securities, related to the services provided by Q Securities
- Receiving from investors (including potential) statements of purchase or intentions to purchase financial instruments offered by Q Securities and other declarations of inten that are connected with such purchase or intention
- Receiving from investors or clients (including potential) other than above-mentioned declarations of will and documents indicated by Q Securities, that are connected with services provided by Q Securities, as well as verifying identity of entities submitting such documents and declarations of will
- Providing information regarding services provided by Q Securities to investors or clients (including potential)
In the course of activities mentioned above, Agents do not accept any payments from investors or clients to whom Q Securities performs any kind of services, as well as services performed by Q Securities in favour of these entities.
List of Q Securities Agents:
Q Value S.A.
Jasna 19 Street
tel.: +48 22 598 77 00
Capital Wealth Management sp. z o.o. sp. k.
Al. Jana Pawła II 23 Street
(Atrium Business Centre)
Trójmiejska Kancelaria Finansowa Sp. z o.o. Sp. k.
I Armii Wojska Polskiego 10/B4 Street
tel.: 884 000 655, 884 000 699
Tymiński Gaworecki Investment Partners Sp. z o.o.
Prosta 51 Street
(Prosta Office Centre)
tel.: 501 295 303
Fundspace Sp. z o.o.
Warecka 11a Street
Royal Wealth Management Sp. z o.o.
Obrzeżna 1A/254 Street